Give your brain a work-out in this grey cell gym.
1. Arvind Kejriwal, Delhi’s 7th Chief Minister is an Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT) graduate. Which other current ruling Chief Minister is a graduate from an IIT?
2. Which State in India proposes an alternate time zone to Indian Standard Time?
3. Who is the first Indian author to win the Man Booker Prize?
4. Name the South Indian festival celebrated by cooking a pot of sweet rice pudding?
5. There are only four words in the English dictionary that end with the letters ‘dous’. Two of them are – tremendous and stupendous. What are the other two?
6. In the iconic film Sholay where did the protagonist Veeru propose to his lady love, Basanti?
7. How does the world better know Shivaji Rao Gaikwad?
8. Which Asian women leaders’ autobiography is titled ‘Daughter of the East’?
9. Name the first woman Chess Grand Master of India?
10. If you are a numismatist, what would you be collecting?