As you may be aware, we at DLF5, have joined hands to contribute our bit to support the victims of Jammu and Kashmir floods. In order to be able to help to the heart’s content, we have tied up with different NGOs – Goonj, Centre of Dialogue and Reconciliation and few active Citizens like Sarah Pilot and Dr. Gaurav Trivedi who are directly working with Central Government to facilitate supply of contributions (in kind) to the flood-hit areas.
With your support and contributions, the first batch of the collected materials was dispatched on Saturday i.e. 20th of September, quickly followed by the second batch, which was dispatched on the dawn of September 24th. A heart felt thanks to all the residents, who made their kind contributions at this hour of need.
We look forward to your continued support and contributions in the form of:
- Drinking water and Water purification tablets
- Eatable – Dry Ration, Biscuits, Dry Food, Canned food
- Essential medicines including insulin with syringes- anti cholera, anti-typhoid, anti-hepatitis vaccines, gen anti-biotic, medicines for diarrhea, diabetes and high blood pressure
- Milk powder and baby food
- First Aid kits
- Sanitary Napkins
- Batteries, torches, candles, Match boxes
- Dental kits
- Water proof bags,
- Delivery kits
- Old working mobile phones and chargers
- Disinfectant like bleaching powder
Since, the material required should be in good quality and the agencies are not accepting old goods, we have worked with the vendors to facilitate buying of the material too. You can get in touch with Parul Kaushal at 9871198782, if you would require us to help you for the same, else you may choose to contribute accordingly.
Please note that we have placed collection boxes for resident contributions. These are placed at the Condominium Office of your complex. The boxes will be labeled as per the kind of material to be collected.
Lets come together and help the victims of this calamity.